Thursday 22 March 2012

Is this the end? No probably not...

Hi everyone,  not really much of a blog this week but I have been really busy doing things in the real world! This is pretty much an announcement more than anything. So here goes.


When I began this I called it Musings of an Idiot because A) I am an idiot and B) I intended to muse about my thoughts and feelings. As time went on I realised I really don't care about things that much, I also did not want this to be a thing where I moan about stuff. We hear moaning all the time!

So I started writing about what was happening in the week i.e Valentines Day, Pancake Day etc etc. I really enjoyed finding out the little facts and stories I didn't know. This is it, the announcement....

From next week I am changing the name of the blog to something more suitable (suggestions would be appreciated as I haven't got a f**king clue what it is yet!). The blog is going to be about interesting things that I come across, it could be anything a person in history, a city or the Mayans end of the world theory! As normal I will put a little dash of me into the mix and hopefully out will pop something you can enjoy. Maybe even say to yourself  "huh I never knew that".

I am even offering it out to you so we can all be part of this together. If there is a certain person, topic, festival, or even chocolate bar you want to know about, send me a message either through my facebook or my e-mail which is lei080387@hotmail.co.uk If I can I will research it and do a little write up you can all enjoy.

Whe I started this I never expected it to become as popular as it has so I will also take this time to thank you all for reading my stuff. I hope you will carry on and enjoy the show, because god damn it, Thats what its all about! I look forward to hearing your suggestions.

Cheers Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment